Friday, December 2, 2011

Wrath of Time

By Davis Sutton

            Wrath of Time is of the music the John F. Kennedy Marching Band performed this year.

            Wrath of Time exists of requiems from classical composers like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Johann Brahms, and Giuseppe Verdi.

            One of JFK’s instructor’s Christopher bird said that they had a great rewarding show.

            They performed at multiple competitions, and all the home football games at Kingston.

There best competition finish was third place at Mount Pleasant; they also received a fourth place finish at Irondale, and eighth out of thirteen at West Des Moines Valley. They also performed at five seasons where it was an exhibition, not a competition.

            They received a division 1 superior rating at the State Marching Band Competition.

            They went up to New Brighton, Minnesota to perform a show.

            “Everyone join marching band, it’s fun,” fresh. trombonist Joshua Lyman said.




This is my story I wrote on the JFK marching band. I Interviewed one of the marching band teachers for this. I also interviewed a freshmen trombonist Josh Lyman. This was a fun story to write because I got to meet two new people. This was also one of my first stories on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment